What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less trouble. For regular vacationers on company or tourism, they’re instructed to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Guests going to Cambodia will acquire a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will have their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and vacationers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to acquire their visas from a Cambodian Embassy prior to arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made procedures much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can now be done on the internet, and it takes less than 24 hours. Although you’ll be required to pay for a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a reasonable fee thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to get a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you should first decide the kind of visa you desire. There are lots of visa types accessible, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the internet.
Getting a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of time and effort, and in some cases, folks have to visit long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or the airport can also be a tough procedure, as it might need plenty of payments and bribes in some instances.
However, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for extended hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will receive it in advance. The e-Visa was introduced in 2006 to help make the process of visa application faster and much easier. This visa lasts for 3 months, with a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits associated with getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could fill out an application online anyplace you are
- •No need for joining long queues
- •The process is safe, well planned and fast, and you’re guaranteed of acquiring your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of getting in touch with the customer support staff in case you need any assistance
apply for Cambodia visa requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is open to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport should be at least 6 months prior to its expiry date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International travelers are required to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To have a visa for Cambodia, you’ll have to fill out an application over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to complete your information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal address.
Source: apply for Cambodia visa